Wednesday, January 04, 2006

it's 16 weeks old


Baby is growing!! and I am going through a bit of growth spurt myself too!!!I can feel the stretching of my tummy, feeling a whole lot better as I adapt to the pregnancy now.Less nausea, fewer mood swings, (don't think I have one..hehehe) and "glowing" skin contribute to an overall sense of well-being.

In the next few weeks baby will double her/his weight, add inches to length and even growing toenails now.~Wooooo......I am so excited about the next Scan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi kinky mommy Ady,

I dun think u'll ever have mood swings with ur happy going character.in fact i've nvr seen u get mad b4....well at least at me.

good to know abt the development of ur baby...but lets see if u can hold back the temptation to find out abt the baby's sex!

hehe...tough huh?

take care...stay healthy,happy n i miss u so so so much!

luv,
axle ku ku

4:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ar jie,

ya a beautiful mummy...
u still look good with the a bit of tummy...in fact it's COOL!

Can't wait to see you in the sexy top me & james bought for you in B'kok hehehhee....
axle, dun wori...i'll take pix of ar jie and send to you so you can share too.....

n dun forget our flea market date...wheneva ya free!

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home