Friday, August 05, 2005

Fly again............

wake up early 7am...getting redy to catch the flight... He ask for a 5 minits huge again so he could keep my scent stay on our bed and our favourite pillows. he sez he will miss me alot and will feel lonely while home after work. I love to hear that...knowing tat I am his life. He canceled the busy morning schdule, filled in our breakfast at KLIA. *cheeky smile*

It not a easy flight this time...I've lost the passion of travel, I rather said~ miss him so much (well, i always do..but this time just felt different)We shared this for the pass few days. "its ok, baby..." he sez it in his usual warmthloving tone "we'll call each other evrynite..." But I hate waiting....it always make the daytme Longeeeer and 1000xfortheNite.

Could it be the older we are, more fear we feel of losing someone we loved, or separated from our loves one??my mum is a good example of all...she needs a physical closeness with the children rather then a companion wif my dad.
We're going for our 3rd year wed-anniversary, well, we celebrated our ~10 years companionship last month.

I thought I am strong to be independance, I sez yes physically..but not emotionally. Not this time...unexplainable this complatesophisticate feeling tat i bothering.
why????

Thanks for the comform n support.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home