Thursday, June 17, 2004

"A book A year"

Yeepii : ) ...finally.. finish reading the 6th book of my life.(coz i dun like reading so much- but well, its a good hobby to pick-up for..once a while..)
Still remember
The <em>FIRST book...(have to read for my english class assignment...)
>>> THE SECRET GARDEN >>>>by Burnett.
Then, i choosed the classic story of "DR.JEKYLL & MR.HYDE" (interesting ending)as my 2nd book. (dun know y?!?!)
The perfect "KING SOLOMON'S MINES"it's my honor to br for my 3rd book after overheard the conversation abt d book btw 2 girls stand next to me, at Popular bookstore. (should hav told them stop reading those love stories by "Ching Kai loon" a taiwan author...just too dramatic n all abt handsome, rich boys wif poor but pretty girls, or vice verses...)
And the 4th one started just 2 years ago, yupe...no kidding : o.....I used to ignor my bf who try to ask me to read some of his collection...doh.. till one day, while cleanin-up his room for our wedding , this book's title just happened to caught my eye. then, the book description, then the page 1,the story begin...page2..then 3 then 4..... there...i'm stucked in the middle of the messy, dusty room for 3 hours, reading the book non stop....come to think of it, not sure why i did it.....well....even then, it took me 9 months to finish it.>>(see, I told u so :P dun read that often....some more....it's "THE STREET LAWYER"by John Grisham)
"THE SECRET DREAMWORLD OF A SHOPAHOLIC" by Sophie Kinsella. Thanks Agnes. A total disaster for brandname lover..U all shld read it n beware!!!!! of your way of spending $$$$$$......hav fun : >
and finally....My latest ...latest....record..the 6TH book of life time.......tadaaaaa...."COOL FOR CATS" by Jessica Adam..... An asistant cook to become a music journalist.....wanna try?????
Conclusion : I think I should make myself read more......that's a deal.......wif myself for greatet tomorrow n the future...I call this "A book A year" resolution....thank you : )






3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://xnuajnqt.com/vwoh/lfds.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://widqtrdn.com/gyrk/dyxw.html]Cool site[/url]

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
My homepage | Please visit

5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://xnuajnqt.com/vwoh/lfds.html | http://psrxnvjn.com/voqi/waxh.html

5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home